President Biden has accomplished so much in such a short time! Here’s a list of his accomplishments that the media may have overlooked:
In no particular order:
- Biden has increased the vocabulary of the general public by five words: Hyperbole, existential threat, systemic, autocratic, and resilient. After all, he uses these words in every teleprompter address together with phrases like “not a joke,” “come on, man,” and “I’ll get in trouble.”
- Increased public awareness of mental decline of seniors and donations to the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Unified parents of school age children to lose respect for public education and the FBI.
- Unified the public to lose respect for the art of painting and the FBI.
- Unified the public to lose respect for our commanders and The Pentagon.
- Brought realization to the public of the liberal bias of several news networks and social media.
- Brought realization to the public that President Trump really was Making America Great, not just saying a campaign slogan. And that The Wall and his policies really worked.
- Increased the viewership of Newsmax, Gutfeld, Bill Maher’s show, and the movies The Truman Show, Capricorn One, Outbreak, and Wag the Dog.
- Increased the sale of guns, fences, security systems, safes, drugs, and alcohol.
- Increased the number of students interested in careers in set directing, stage managers, and sound and lighting engineers. They have a future in D.C.
All good stuff, right? Anytime you can unify people on anything or increase public awareness of anything, that’s an accomplishment. He did promise to unite America; still looking for the promise of dignity and civility, but all in good time. Amazing what he did in such a short time.
Stay tuned. Still compiling the rest of his list of accomplishments. It will take some time.
Watch Trump’s speech tonight!