Promises made by Biden, in no particular order:
- Bring back dignity and decency: F
- Eradicate covid: D
- Unite Americans in both Red and Blue States: F
- End to fossil fuel, drilling, pipelines, and coal: A+
- End to chaos and lower the temperature in the streets: F
- Restore honesty and transparency in government: F
- Foreign affairs expertise: F
- Work across the aisle: F
- Bring country back to normalcy: F
- Restore the economy to pre-covid: D
- Stop the wall and open up borders: A+
- No one making less than $400,000 will see increased taxes: F
- Lower the deficit: F
- Promote transgender and LBGTQ rights: A+
- End to racial discord: F
- Keep America safe by screening illegals entering: F
- Hunter’s laptop was Russia disinformation: F
- Promote EV, windmills, and solar: A
- Promote interracial and gay couples in advertising: A
- Nominate Black Woman for Supreme Court: A
- Inflation will only be temporary: F
- Get Americans and allies out of Afghanistan before the troops: F
- Migrants will only be here temporarily: F
- No Critical Race Theory will be taught in schools: F
- Fire anyone in his staff who insults another person: F
Totals: 17 F’s, 2 D’s, and 6 A’s. Meaning that he hasn’t honored 76% of his promises which translates to: Promises Made, Promises Broken = Final Grade 24%.
Notice how most of the promises he kept benefit rights for illegals, Blacks, and LBGTQ? What about white folks? What about seniors? What are we, chopped liver?
2 thoughts on “Report Card on Biden’s Promises.”
I really like how you did that; I hate the reality of it. Happy Mom’s Day.
Thank you! The truth does sting a bit.