As Horowitz and Wray got grilled by the Senate yesterday, I had the following impressions and conclusions:
- These are two nice guys that got dragged into this inquiry into the investigation of the handling of Hillary’s emails and are conducting it with class and calmness.
- Although the summary of Horowitz’s report say there was no “documented” political bias, he contradicts himself in the hearing saying there seemed to be clear bias from at least four FBI agents but they didn’t effect Comey’s decision not to recommend prosecution of Hillary. Really? Not so sure about that.
- The hearing exposed that there are at least six FBI agents at the top that had gone rogue in favor of Hillary at all costs and seemed to be the only agents working for the FBI as they touched the two most important cases in modern history. Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page and two others.
- I contend that these six agents were secretly recruited by Obama to make sure Hillary won the election, and they thought they were doing his dirty work for the betterment of the country. The vile, vulgar comments they made about Trump in private texts make it clear to me that they should no longer be working for the FBI. The fact that at least two of them do, appalls me.
- Strzok and Page and the other two agents have some ‘splaining to do to these committees.
- The main thing that bothered me about this IG report was the lack of emotion to one of the biggest conspiracies in modern-day history to prevent Trump from winning. Where’s the outrage? Where’s the recommendation for indictments? If Hillary had been a Republican she’d have been arrested over a year ago, I believe. But there seems to be a double standard when it comes to Democrats breaking the law. Is it so expected, that no one cares any longer? There’s a feeling of apathy coming from Horowitz and Wray, despite that they seem like honest players. Why the apathy? What aren’t they saying? Why does the FBI and DOJ withhold documents requested by Congress? Is it because they will incriminate Obama, and they want to prevent a constitutional crisis? Let’s be transparent and release all documents un-redacted so the public can find out what they have been up to. Release them all! We the People can handle it. We won’t be shocked. It’s what we’ve suspected all along.
- McCabe says that Comey authorized him to release classified information to the press and Comey says he never would ask anyone to release classified information to the press. A clear contradiction from two of the fired employees. We shall see how that turns out. Comey and McCabe need to come back before the committees and re-testify.
- Lastly, the Democrats asking questions tried to spin the report saying Comey didn’t help Hillary win. They will continue to spew that narrative burying the lead story in the report that the Trump campaign was targeted by a politicized biased FBI. Thank God Trump won so all this would be exposed much to the Democrat’s chagrin.